أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1.Yaa Rabbi! Yaa Rabbi! Yaa Rabbi! Allahumma Yaa Kabeeru! Yaa Samee’u! Yaa BaSeeru! Yaa man(l) laa shareeka lahu walaa wazeera lahu Yaa khaaliqash shamshi wal qamaril muneeri wa Yaa Ismatal baa’isil khaa’ifil mustajeeri wa Yaa raaziqaT TifliS Sagheeri wa Yaa jaabiral AZmil kaseeri ad’OOka du’AA’al baa’isil faqeeri ka’du’AA’il muD’TarriD Dareeri as’aluka bi’ma’AA’qidil Izzi min arshika wabi’mafaateeHir raHmati min kitaabika wabil’ismaa’ith thamaaniyatil maktoobati Alaa qarnish shamshi an taj’Alal qur’aana rabee’A qalbi wajalaa’a Huznee.
Translation: O my Sustainer! O my sustainer! O my sustainer! O Allah! O the greatest! O the all-hearing! O the all-seeing! O the one Who has no partner and the one Who has no adviser! O the Creator of the sun and the splendid moon! O the refuge of the one who is afflicted, who is in fear, who is in search of refuge! O the provider of sustenance to a little child! O the joiner of the broken bones! I beg of You like the begging of the one who is afflicted, who is in need. Like the begging of the one who is in a calamitour predicament. I beg of You through the knots of honour in Your throne, through the keys of mercy in Your Book, through the eight names that are written on the horn of the sun-that you make the Quran the spring of my heart and the remover of all my sorrow.
2. Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunya kadhaa wa kadhaa (at this point think of your objectives and needs) Yaa moonisa kulli waHeedin(w) wa Yaa Saahiba kulli fareedin(w) waYaa qareeban ghaira ba’EEdinw wa Yaa shaahidan ghaira ghaa’ibinw wa Yaa ghaaliban ghaira maghloobin Yaa Hayyu Yaa qayyoomu Yaa dhal’jalaali wal’ikraami Yaa nooras samaawaati wal ardhi wa Yaa zainas samaawaati wal ardhi Yaa jabbaaras samaawaati wal ardhi Yaa imaadas samaawaati wal ardhi Ya badee’As samaawaati wal ardhi wa Yaa qayyaamas samaawaati wal ardhi yaa dhal’jalaali wal’ikraami Yaa Sareekha; mustaS’rikheena wamuntahal AA’idheena wal mufarriju Anil makroobeena wal muDH’Tarreena wa Yaa kaashifal makroobi Yaa ilaahal AAlameena wa Yaa arHamar’raaHimeena munzoolum bika kullu Haajjah.
Translation: O Allah! Give us in this world such and such… (at this point think of your objectives and needs). O the comforter of every lonely person! O the companion of every isolated person! O the near who is not far! O the present who is not absent! O the superior who is not inferior! O the living! O the maintainer of all! O the possessor of greatness and honor! O the light of the heavens and the earth! O the adornment of the heavens and the earth! O the organizer of the heavens and the earth! O the supporter of the heavens and the earth! O the inventor of the heavens and the earth! O the upholder of the heavens and the earth! O the possessor of greatness and honor! O the one who responds to the cries of those who cry out (to Him)! O the last resort of those who seek refuge! O the one who gives expansion to those who are disturbed, who gives comfort to those who are in sorrow, and accepts the supplication of those who are uneasy! O the one who gives expansion to the one who is in difficulty! O the Lord of the worlds! O the most merciful of the merciful! It is before You alone that all needs are presented.
3. Allaahummaa innaka khallaaqun AZeemun innaka samee’Un Aleemun innaka ghafoorurraHeemun innaka Rabbul Arshil AZeemi Allaahumma innakal barrul jawaadul kareemughfirli warHamnee wa’AAfinee warzuqnee was’turnee waj’burnee war’fa’A’nee wahdinee walaa tuDillanee wa’adkhilnil jannata biraHmatika Yaa arHamar’raaHimeena ilaika Rabbi fa’Habbibnee wafee nafsee laka fa’dhallilnee wafee a’A’yuninnaasi fa’AZZimnee wamin sayyi’il akhlaaqi fa’jannibnee. Allahumma innaka sa’altana min anfusinaa maa laa namlikuhoo illaa bika fa’a’A’Tinaa minhaa maa yur’Deeka Annaa.
Translation: O Allah! You are the grand Creator. You are all-hearing, all-knowing. You are forgiving, merciful. You are the owner of the grand throne. O Allah! You are gracious, generous, kind. Forgive me, have mercy on me, give me peace, provide me with sustenance, conceal me (my faults), restore my loss, elevate me, guide me and do not lead me astray, admit me into paradise by Your mercy, O the most merciful of the merciful! O Allah! Make me Yours. Place obedience to You in my heart. Grant me honor in the eyes of the people. Save me from evil characteristics. O Allah! You have asked us of ourselves actions that we have no control over except through Your grace. So give us the ability to do those actions that would cause You to be pleased with us.
4. Allaahumma innee as’aluka eemaanan daa’imanw wa as’aluka qalban khaashi’anw wa as’aluka yaqeenan Saadiqanw wa as’aluka deenan qayyimanw wa as’alukal AAfiyata min kulli baliyyatinw wa as’aluka dawaamal AAfiyati wa as’alukal ghinaa Anin’naasi Allaahumma innee as’taghfiruka limaa tubtu ilaika minha thumma Ud’ttu feehi wa as’taghfiruka limaa a’A’Taituka min’nafsee thumma lam oofi laka bihee wa as’taghfiruka linni’Amillatee taqawwaitu bihaa Alaa ma’A’Siyatika wa as’taghfiruka li’kulli khairin aradttu bihee waj’hika fakhaalaTanee feehi maa’laisa laka Allaahumma laa tukh’zinee fa’innaka bee AAlimunw walaa tu’Adhdhibnee fa’innaka Alayya qaadir.
Translation: O Allah! I ask You for eemaan which remains forever, I ask You for a fearing heart. I ask You for true conviction. I ask You for firm religion. I ask You for peace from every calamity. I ask You for eternal peace. I ask You for gratitude for this eternal peace. I ask You for independence from the people. I ask You for forgiveness for that sin for which I had repented to You and then committed again. I ask You for forgiveness for the promise which I had made to myself and then did not fulfill. I ask You forgiveness for those bounties with which I got the strength to disobey You. I ask You for forgiveness for every good which I had intended to do solely for You and thereafter interpolated with something which was not solely for You. O Allah! Do not disgrace me for You know me very well. Do not punish me for You have power over me.
5. Allaahumma rabbas samaawaatis sab’E wa rabbal Arshil AZeemi. Allaahummak’finee kulla muhim’mim min Haithu Shi’ata wa min ayna shi’ata Hasbiyallaahu li’deenee Hasbiyallaahu lidunyaaya Hasbiyallaahu lima a’hammanee Hasbiyallaahu limam baghaa Alayya Hasbiyallaahu liman Hasadanee Hasbiyallaahu liman kaadanee bi’soo’in Hasbiyallaahu Indal’mauti Hasbiyallaahu Indal’mas’alati fil qabri Hasbiyallaahu Indal’meezaani Hasbiyallaahu IndaS’SiraaTi Hasbiyallaahu laa ilaaha illaa huwa Alaihi tawakkaltu wa huwal Arshil Azeem.
Translation: O Allah! The Lord of the seven heavens and the Lord of the grand throne. O Allah! Suffice me for every important matter as You will and from wherever You will. Allah is sufficient for me for my religion. Allah is sufficient for me for my worldly life. Allah is sufficient for me for all my worries. Allah is sufficient for me for the one who oppresses me. Allah is sufficient for me for the one who is envious of me. Allah is sufficient for me for the one who deceives me with evil. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of death. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of questioning in the grave. Allah is sufficient for me when my deeds will be weighed. Allah is sufficient for me near the pulsiraat. Allah is sufficient for me; there is none worthy of worship but He. It is in Him that I place my trust and He is the Lord of the grand throne.
6. Allaahumma innee as’aluka thawaabash shaakireena wanuzilal muqarrabeena wa muraafaqatan nabiyyeena wa yaqeenaS Siddeeqeena wa dhillatal muttaqeeba wa ikhbaatal mooqineena Hattaa tawaffaanee Alaa dhaalika Yaa arHamar’raaHimeen.
Translation: O Allah! I ask You for the reward that is given to the grateful persons, hospitality that is showered upon the close servants (of Yours), the companionship of the Prophets, conviction of the truthful ones, humility of the pious ones, devotion like that of those who have conviction, until You give me death in this state. O the most merciful of the merciful!
7. Allaahummaa innee as’aluka bi’ni’A’matikas saabiqati Alayya wabalaa’ikal Hasanilladhib talaitanee bihee wa faDlikalladhee faDDalta Alayya an tud’khilaniyal jannata bi’mannika wa faDlika waraHmatik.
Translation: O Allah! I ask You through Your past favors upon me, through the good test through which You put me through and through Your grace which You bestowed upon me that You admit me into paradise through Your kindness, grace and mercy.
8. Allaahumma innee as’aluka eemaanan daa’imanw wa hudan qayyimanw wa Ilman naafi’AA.
Translation: O Allah! I ask You for eemaan that remains forever, firm guidance and beneficial knowledge.
9. Allaahumma laa taj’Al li’faajirin Indee ni’A’matan ukaafeehi bihaa fid’dunyaa wal’aakhirah.
Translation: O Allah! Let not an evil person have a favor upon me which I will have to repay in this world and in the hereafter.
10. Allaahummaghfirlee dhambee wa wassi’A’lee khuluqee wa Tayyiblee kasbee wa qanni’A’nee bimaa razaqtanee walaa tudh’hib Talabee ilaa shai’in Saraftahoo Annee.
Translation: O Allah! Forgive me my sins, give expansion to my character, make lawful my earnings, give me contentment in whatever You provided me, and do not make me quest something which You have turned away from me.
11. Allaahumma innee as’tajeeruka min jamee’I kulli shay’in khalqta wa aH’tarisu bika minhunna waj’Allee Indaka waleejatanw waj’Allee Indaka zulfaa wa Husna ma’aabinw waj’Alnee mimmay yakhaafu maqaamaka wa wa’EEdaka wa yarjoo liqaa’aka waj’Alnee mimmay yatoobu ilaika taubatan naSooHanw wa as’aluka Amalan muta’qabbalanw wa’Ilman najeeHanw wa sa’Ayan mash’kooranw wa tijaaratal lan taboor.
Translation: O Allah! I seek Your refuge from all the things which You created, and I am coming under Your protection from them. Make a place of entry for me with You and make a place of proximity and a good resort for me with You. Make me of those who fear standing before You, who fear Your promises and who hope to meet You. Make me of those who repent to You sincerely. I ask You for actions which are accepted, knowledge which is beneficial, endeavors which are appreciated and business in which there is no loss.
12. Allahumma innee as’aluka fikaaka raqabatee minannaari Allaahumma a’Innee Alaa ghamaraatil mauti wa sakaraatil maut.
Translation: O Allah! I ask You for the freeing of my life from hell. O Allah! Help me against the adversities and difficulties of death.
13. Allaahummaghfirlee warHamnee wa alHiqnee bir’rafeeqil’a’A’laa.
Allaahumma inee a’OOdhubika min an ushrika bika shay’anw wa anaa a’A’lamu wa astagh’firuka limaa a’A’lamu bihee wa a’OOdhu bika ay yad’Uwa Alayya raHimun qaTa’A’tuhaa Allahumma innee a’OODhubika min sharri may’yamshee Alaa baT’nihi wa min sharri may’yamshee Alaa rij’laini wa min sharri may’yamshee Alaa arba’E Allaahumma innee a’OOdhubika minim’ra’atin tu’shayyi’bunee qablal’masheebi wa a’OOdhubika minw waladiy yakoonu Alayya wabaalan wa a’OOdhubika mim maaliy yakoonu Alayya Adhaaban Allaahumma innee a’OOdhubika minash shakki fil Haqqi ba’A’dal yaqeeni wa a’OODhubika minash shaiTaanirrajeemi wa a’OOdhubika min sharri yaumid’deeni Allaahumma inee a’OOdhubika mim mautil fujaa’ati wa mil’ladghil Hayyati wa minas sabu’E wa minal gharaqi wa minal Haraqi wa min an a’khirra Alaa shay’inw wa minal qatli Inda firaariz’zaHfi.
Translation: O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me and include me among the highest companions.
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from ascribing partners with You knowingly and I seek refuge in You from (ascribing partners with You) unknowingly. I seek refuge in You from any relative with whom I severed relations from cursing me. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the animal which moves on its stomach, from the animal which moves on two legs, and from the animal which moves on four legs. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a woman who turns me grey before old age. I seek refuge in You from children who are a cause of evil upon me. I seek refuge in You from wealth which is a cause of punishment upon me. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from having doubts in the truth after having conviction in it. I seek refuge in You from the accursed shaitan. I seek refuge in You from the difficulties of the Day of recompense. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from sudden death, from the bite of a snake, from wild animals, from drowning, from getting burnt, from falling headlong upon something, from being killed at the time when the army flees.